Trip Around Cambodia:
The tour could start in Siem Reap and ends in Phnom Penh or Start in Siem Reap and finishes in Siem Reap and Itineraries could be shortened to fit you.
Day 1: Arrival to Phnom Penh in the afternoon.
Please let me know:
- your arrival time and departure time on last day?
- Pick you up from Phnom Penh airport to check in hotel?
Day 2: Phnom Penh Tour:
- You are going to see Toul Sleng Museum (S21), Choeung Ek, Silver Pagoda, Royal Palac, Russian market and Independence Monument).
Day 3: Phnom Penh - Kampong Chham and Kratie Province
You will visit Nokor bachey in Kampong Cham Province and then go to Kratie. In Kratie Krong (Kratie Twon), we will take a boat to Koh Troung,where we will ride bike around this beautiful island and you will enjoy the daily life of local people, Cultivation and Fruit Farm.
After that we will see the Irrawaddy Dolphin in Mekong river at sunset time.
- Overnight in Kratie province
Day 4: Kratie – Ratanakiri province ( Northeast of Cambodia)
You will see Wat Sarsar Muoy Roy in Kratie Pronvince and then heading to Ratanakiri
Day 5: Ratanakiri Tour
Day 6: Ratanakiri Tour
- Stay over night there
Day 8: Preah Vihear – Siem Reap
Leaving hotel at 7:00 am to Preah Vihear temple on top cliff of Dangrek Mountain, which borders with Thailand.
On the way to Siem Reap, you see Koh Ker temple, another Angkor City and then Beng Mealea temple before heading to Siem Reap.
- Check in hotel in Siem Reap
Day 9: Angkor Tour
- Angkor Thom ( Southgate, Bayon, Baphoun, former Royal Palace, Elephant Terrace)
- Ta Prohm temple ( called Tomb Raider, movied made)
- Angkor Wat temple.
Day 10: Angkor Tour
You will get up earlier and leave hotel at 5:00 am to see sunrise at Angkor Wat, then see:
- Preah khan temple
- Neak Pean temple
- East Mebon temple
HAVE A BREAK AND START AGAIN AROUND 3:00 PM TO SEE
+ Rolous Group: Preah Ko, Bakong and Lo lei.
Day 11: Angkor Tour
( Banteay Srei + Banteay Samrè + Phnom Kulen ( Giant Reclining Buddha, thousand Lingas in the riverbed and swim in beautiful waterfall).
Day 12: Siem Reap – Battambang Province
On the way to Battambang, you will Banteay Chhmar temple, which is one of the most ruined temple in the country during the civil war.
Heading to Battambang to catch up Bamboo Train at sunset time.
Day 13: Battambang Tour
You are going to visit Ek Phnom temple, see People making Rice Paper ( for Spring Rolls) and then heading to Phnom Sampeo to see millions of Bats flying out of its cave at sunset time. After your dinner, you will explore to see French Colonial Buildings in Battambang town.
Day 14: Battambang - Kampong Chnang- PouSat- Phnom Penh
- On the way to Phnom Penh, you will stop and see Pottery Villages in Kampong Chnang Province.
- In PouSat, you will see Floating village in Tonle Sap ( Great Lake)
- Check in hotel in Phnom Penh.
Day 15: Phnom Penh – Sihanouk ville
- Leaving Phnom Penh at 8:00 am to Sihanouk Ville, you will relax and enjoy your swimming in beautiful beach.
Days 16: Koh Rong Samloem ( Island)
You will take a speed boat ride to relax on the most beautiful beach in peaceful Island.
- Stay over in Koh Rong Saloem.
Day 17 Koh Rong Sanloem - Sihanouk- Phnom Penh (Departure)
Return to Phnom Penh to catch up your flight.
THE PRICE STARTS FROM: 2,9500.00 USD
- Tip: it is not included but it depends your kindness for guide and driver.